Friday 2 May 2014

VanDusen Botanical Garden

Hello Lovelies!
So I recently went to the VanDusen Botanical Garden here in British Columbia, Canada. It was still cold at the time, so not all of the flowers had bloomed yet. But it was still beautiful! I have taken some pictures that I would like to share with you! They are not the best pictures, but I really like them.
 So Enjoy! ♥

























I hope you enjoyed these pictures! 
I am reviewing 3 products in the future, so look out for that! 
Thank you ♥

(And please ask me if you ever want to use these photos. I wouldn't want anyone stealing them for credit.)

8 comments:

  1. Yay! Fellow Canadian!! I love this park. Please transport me there now lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only I could! haha
      I Can't wait to go there when all the flowers have bloomed!
      What part of Canada do you live in?

      Delete
  2. The pictures are beautiful! I lived in Canada for 9 years!
    I would appreciate if you check my blog out and follow!
    http://climbingthroughtomorrow.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!
      I will definitely check it out :)

      Delete
  3. Hey lovely! I was recently nominated for ‘The Leibster Award’, and I have nominated you for it too! :) Just follow the instuctions on my blogpost at this link: http://rimmelsmudge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/the-liebster-award.html and answer the questions at the bottom of the page ❁ love Hana xxx

    Rimmelsmudge.blogpost.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much for nominating me ♥

      Delete
  4. I love your photos! You'd be great at photography, your photos definately give off a very vintage feel!
    You have an AMAZING blog :) Can't wait for your reviews!
    ALSO, bc represent :D one of my friends is from BC Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much! I'm glad you like my photos , and i'm also glad to hear that you enjoy my blog! I will have new posts up soon, and I hope you like those too! :) And yeesss, go Canada!

    ReplyDelete