Sunday 6 April 2014

What's in my Makeup Bag ♥

Hello Lovelies!
Today I thought I'd do a "What's in my Makeup Bag" for 2014.   






Spring has begun, so I have switched to a bag that fits the season!
This bag that I have is actually from Clinique, but from last Spring.
It is the perfect size for what i carry inside, so I don't mind reusing it!



Here I have my moisturizer and foundation primer.
The moisturizer I use is the Clinique: Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion.
I've purchased the larger bottle with the pump, rather than the smaller bottle, because I absolutely love this moisturizer! It really smoothed out my skin, and that's a big deal for me because for a long time I hadn't been able to find a lotion that gets rid of my dry skin!
This primer that I have is the Rimmel London: Fix & Perfect Primer. This has helped my skin quite a lot. It is a tinted primer in colour 001. It really does exactly what it is says, which is evening out your complexion, smoothing your skin and minimizing pores. I would definitely recommend this, and you can buy it at your local drugstore!




This is a colour palette for eyes, lips and cheeks from la Vie en Rose. The cover of the palette is quite shiny and reflects, so I couldn't take a photo of it, I apologize. Anyways, starting from the left side, there is a black gel liner. Which is very nice for a smudged eyeliner look. It glides on really well and blends easily!
Next to that is the eye shadow and I don't wear them too often because of how shimmery they are. But they are very nice eye shadows and such nice colours as well! 
Then to the right of those, there is a miniature bronzer and blusher, which are quite hand to have. I personally don't wear bronzer often so it is the perfect size for me.
Then lastly, there are some nude-pink lip glosses. I love using these when I am going for a more natural look. I think they are perfect for that.




My Blusher, eye shadow & powder.




Unlike the blusher in the palette above, this blusher here (top left) is very good. It has taken me a while to find a blusher that stays on my cheeks all day! The one I have is by Happy Booster: Glow & Mood Boosting Blush - Physicians Formula in the colour Natural. I love it because it really does last, and I don't have to pack it on my face. One sweep of the brush and it's on! It looks very subtle and natural, but still has that pink shine!
The Rimmel London: Stay Matte Powder (top right) is most likely my favourite powder to wear. I would definitely recommend this to most people! It is long lasting and controls shine.
The coulour I wear is in 001 Transparent. 
The Marcelle: Wet & Dry Eye Shadow Quad in the colour Goddess (bottom) is the shadow I use the most. It's honestly not my favourite eye shadow, but it will do the job! 
If you have any suggestions for an eye shadow palette I should try,
please let me know! ♥ 




I know this isn't make up, but it is in my make up bag and I use it almost every day!
It is my d:fi Pliable Moulding Creme and it is absolutely wonderful! I think it was a bit pricey, I don't remember, but I think it is worth it. Especially if you are like me and have super short hair. 
BONUS: It smell delicious!




Anyways, what I have here are three concealers, my eyebrow filler (eye shadow) and tweezers. 




The concealers on the left and right are the Rimmel London: Wake Me Up Concealers.
One is in the shade 230 - Very Fair Light and the other is in 125 - Very Fair.
I really love these concealers because they have very good coverage, especially when I have some dark circles. They don't feel sticky on your skin, they go on quite nicely!
But when I haven't gotten enough sleep and I have darker circles than usual, I go for my 
Maybelline: Dark Circle Eraser.
It helps so much because i'm always looking tired in the morning before school. But when I put it on, you can barely tell that I haven't slept well.




I don't have too much to say about this. It came from a giant palette I had from Sephora and I kept this section with me. I use the medium and darkest colour for my eyebrows. But the lightest, I use to highlight the inner corner of my eyes.







On the left I have Covergirl's Bombshell Volume Mascara.
Honestly I was a bit unsure when buying it, but it has really surprised me!
My lashes now have volume and length after I apply. It doesn't look clumpy at all and it doesn't look like spider legs either! It is waterproof and really stays on all day without flaking. I really like it !
On the top right is just my Rimmel London Eyeliner in 061 Jet Black.
It's definitely not my favourite eyeliner, but it has lasted me a long time!
(I usually only use it for my waterline)
And Last but not least, my lipstick! As you can probably tell, 
I enjoy wearing pinks and reds on my lips.
I wont go into full detail below about how they work, because they are all very good lipsticks! 
Especially the Rimmel London: Kate sticks.
I will name the brand and coulour below ♥




(LEFT)
Lise Watier in Cranapple

(MIDDLE)
Rimmel London: Kate in #10

(RIGHT)
NYC in 403 Rose Petal



(LEFT)
Rimmel London: Kate in #111 Kiss Of Life

(RIGHT)
Covergirl in 370 Verve





Thank you ♥
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment